We are now able to offer discounted tickets to our paid events allowing personal assistants and carers to attend our in person events free of charge where it would not be possible for someone to attend without them.
In order to purchase these tickets, you will just need to be able to provide a photograph or copy of one of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at ERO.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- A Blue badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
- A CEA Card. (https://www.ceacard.co.uk/)
- An Access card with a “+1” symbol. (https://www.accesscard.online/)
Once we have validated your information, we will provide a promotional code that you can use to purchase tickets for all of our paid events.
(Please be aware that this code may need to change periodically meaning that you might need to contact us for a new code)